Founded in 2016, NBT HOMES has sought to serve the growing need of many areas in the US with revitalization projects. To fulfill our promise, we are driven by style, quality, and vow to never compromise on the need to do it right the first time. Please browse the rest of our site for more information about partnering with us.
Revitalizing neighborhoods one home at a time
How We Work
– Once we identify a suitable property, we develop an income and expense analysis and projection for the property.
We have a systematic and disciplined approach when purchasing investment properties, putting each potential investment through a strict due diligence process. This rigorous set of criteria includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Comparable property analysis and examination by a certified, independent appraiser
• An economic study of the neighborhood, city planning, and development
• Demographics of area, marketability, and growth potential
• Statistics on the crime rate
• Public transportation and schools
• Overall condition of the property, including heating and air, plumbing, electrical, roof, and structural condition
Acquisition & Security
We form a Land Trust for each asset, secure the investment through a note and deed on the real property, and always protect it by title insurance.
Reporting & Distribution
We provide quarterly reports containing the income statement and a check for your portion of the cash flow. All requirements will be specified.
If you are investing with your retirement account, we will work with your service provider to facilitate your needs and get you set up with the proper tax and legal requirements.
Based out of New York, NBT Homes, LLC invests in one-four-unit housing throughout the Eastern United States. We invest for cash flow with the potential for upside returns.
NBT Homes, LLC, provides profitable real estate opportunities for equity partners looking to maximize cash flow and equity creation in the residential market.
We employ a proven formula to safeguard success and maximize our investments:
Excellent return on investment through and documented analysis light, possible full rehab or tenants improvements
Forced appreciation of possible cash flow throughout the holding period
Cash-out in as little as a year in rehab project or continue investing with us for positive cash flow